Wanderlust Tag!

Hello Friends!! I decided to film my first Youtube video. Its called the Wanderlust Tag, all about one of my passions....Travel. Wou...

Hello Friends!!

I decided to film my first Youtube video.
Its called the Wanderlust Tag, all about one of my passions....Travel.


Would love to see some of your responses, video or written.

These are the questions:

The Questions:
1. Your most treasured passport stamp?
2. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked? (Y/N, don't give out your info online please!)
3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
4. Top 3 travel items?
5. Hostel or hotel?
6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
7. Do you read up on your destination (culture,history,safety) or do you wing it?
8. Favorite travel website?
9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
10, You're leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images