Phantasmagoria

Living in London definitely is different from living in Toronto. One thing that Canadians do best is Halloween. Here in the UK, my favourit...

Living in London definitely is different from living in Toronto.
One thing that Canadians do best is Halloween. Here in the UK, my favourite holiday (after Christmas of-course) is not as widely celebrated.

Last year I ended spending Halloween on my couch in front of my laptop. Sad..I know!

This year however....was different. I refused not to celebrate. So my bf and I decided to see what London has to offer..and boy were we surprised.

We ended up near Kings Cross at the Scala, a spooky and haunting venue.
The event was held by White Mischief, rightly named Phantasmagoria.


The night started with a gender confused vamp, who sang to us about his sorrows and troubles. He was also the mc for the night.


 Burlesque dancers entertained us with their goolish costumes and moves.


This guy came all the way from Spain to show us his crazy acrobat poses. This was not even close to some of the stuff he pulled.


The crowd was great and very enthusiastic about dressing up in fancy dress.



 Amazing decorations throughout.


A super sexy umpa band, played some Queen, Bon Jovi and Boni Tyler. They were my favourite. Super delightful to watch and stare at their talent.





Booo! Did I scare you? I was a dead Marie Antoinette.


EEEeeeekkkk!

Did White Mischief ever deliver. Everyone was dressed up, the vibe was death chic and the best part was that drinks were very reasonably priced.

We drank the night away while watching some amazing acts.
What were you up to for Halloween?

White Mischief website here. For more amazing events throughout London I would suggest here.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images