New and Improved

Hello Blogworld!! Welcome to my new and improved blog. I will be making changes as I go along to improve usability and look. Please...

Hello Blogworld!!




Welcome to my new and improved blog.

I will be making changes as I go along to improve usability and look. Please comment with suggestions and what content you would like to see on here.

My main focus will of course always be fashion, as it is my passion (no I did not want that to rhyme heehe).

But I would like this blog to be more a lifestyle blog and reflect me more.

I am a certified kinesiologist who loves sport and fitness, with a post grad in marketing and event management, so you can imagine that my interests are pretty varied.

I'm also a huge foodie at heart.

So what can you expect?

Well, you can look forward to more fashion, more fitness and workout and health posts, as well as new recipes and restaurants I have tried and think it imperative you try :)

Dont forget to comment on what you would like to see!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images