Annie's in Angel

I'm a Canadian at heart. I've made this pretty obvious in past posts. However, I have fallen completely head over heels with London....

I'm a Canadian at heart. I've made this pretty obvious in past posts. However, I have fallen completely head over heels with London.

Fashion here is taken much more seriously than in Toronto. Not too say that girls in Toronto do not care about fashion or dressing up, I just think the mentality in London is different.

Having lived here for over a year now. I have come across some really amazing shops and markets to buy one of a kind pieces. The other day, I found myself in Angel, strolling through Camdem Passage.
I stumbled across an amazing antique clothing store which I just had to share.




Walking into Annie's was like being transported into time. The shop was dressed up with beautiful vintage flapper dresses, kimonos from the 1930's, top hats and so much more.


Little lace head bands and flowery head pieces adorned every nook and cranny. Every where you turned you saw something spectacular.



 I highly recommend a look. Annie's is located on Camden Passage just across the Bryron's Burger joint in Angel, a few mins walk away from Angel station.

For website and directions here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images