CAFE 12

The best way to find that little gem of a restaurant is finding it by accident. Cafe 12 presented itself when I needed it the most. I w...

The best way to find that little gem of a restaurant is finding it by accident.

Cafe 12 presented itself when I needed it the most. I was staarrrving! 
It struck my fancy right away, even from the outside, with fresh oranges adorning the windows and fun menus written in chalk, it looked like someone's home, with its doors open, welcoming me in.



So inside we went and were sat at the back of the cafe, which looked more to me like someones dinning room than anything else. It had a very rustic english country side feel. 
I ordered the spinach and feta filo.
I was in heaven. 


I also ordered fresh mint and lemon tea with honey.


My bf had the mexican chicken and rice.



All in all, Cafe 12 completed its mission. Feed two very hungry bellies and keep them coming back for more.

If you are in the Shoreditch area of London, you should definitely walk in and say hello.
The staff are very friendly and welcoming and the prices are not too shabby either.
Take a look at directions and reviews here.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images