Packing Teddy

Hello Friends! Alright, I want to warn you now, that this post is not for the faint of heart. Since I was six years old, I have had a be...

Hello Friends!

Alright, I want to warn you now, that this post is not for the faint of heart.

Since I was six years old, I have had a best buddy, someone who has stood by my side through thick and thin and offered an infinite amount of hugs.

Last Tuesday, I took his love for granted. I vacuum bagged Teddy!!!!!!

Yes, I know, I am as appalled as you, but let me explain.

I am moving back to Toronto and have been packing my life into boxes and vacuum bags to save space and money for shipping.

Well, the boy, wanted to see what Teddy would look like squished. At first I protested, but after some persuasion, curiosity got the best of me. I gave in.

This is what ensued.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images