Little Haul

My best friend came over to my house for a little visit and during our gossip and girly giggles she let it slip that she recently went shopp...













My best friend came over to my house for a little visit and during our gossip and girly giggles she let it slip that she recently went shopping in our little mall and a new shoe store had recently opened. Our mall is going through many a changes so we discussed how we get lost inside since neither of us had stepped foot in there for a while. Well during her excursion she found her way to a new shoe store called Steps, where they were giving away free boots with the purchase of any pair of shoes. I did not believe a word she was saying, so with my mom in tow we went to see for ourselves. It was true! I had to purchase black flats anyways so we both decided to buy a pair and thus two free boots were given to us for free. So we walked out of the store with 4 pairs of shoes under $90! The flats were each $40. If thats not a bargain I don't know what is!!!!

Have your ever encountered such an incredible sale, and how did you feel walking out of the store? Incredible right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images