Beauty

Jessica Stam is my ultimate favourite model. She can work anything, be it editorial or commercial. Her story of how she began her journey is...








Jessica Stam is my ultimate favourite model. She can work anything, be it editorial or commercial. Her story of how she began her journey is also fascinating.
She is Canadian and used to live really close to where I live now. One sunny afternoon while attending Canada's wonderland with her friends, the 16th year old at the time decided to go take a Tim Horton's break, near the theme park. Little did she know an agent was taking a much deserved coffee break as well and noticed her and immediately asked her to model. So, that is that. I am sure there were many struggles along the way, but it just goes to show how some things in life work out. Damn, now if only I was there at that moment maybe there would be pictures of me on here. :) Juuusst kidding (or am I )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images