Fashion & Chocolate

Fashion and chocolate are my two favourite things in the world (besides boys of course ;) So what better to blog about than the most delicio...













Fashion and chocolate are my two favourite things in the world (besides boys of course ;) So what better to blog about than the most delicious from each. First, that little ball of chocolate comes from Austria, my dad just came home from a business trip and brought the family back these little delights. The inside is filled with praline creme covered by a thick layer of delicious marzipan, coated by regular dark chocolate. To Die For!

The cute spring coat is from H&M, and was 50% off, so it came to about $20. YAY. I love bargains, this is obvious from my last post. Don't you just love the details, its got sort of a hard but at the same time feminine features. I cannot wait to wear it. It will go great with my new black boots!

Have you guys ever had Austrian chocolate?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images