The Best Sandwich in London

Hello Friends. I love food. Something you may have figured out by now. I offcourse had to visit the place that guaranteed to have the be...

Hello Friends.

I love food. Something you may have figured out by now.

I offcourse had to visit the place that guaranteed to have the best sandwich in London.

I would have to be the judge of that.

Bodean's is located in the middle of Soho and this little sandwich joint has a lot to offer.



When you turn up, it does not look to fancy schmancy, more of a cantine style sandwich joint. 



We opted for the Pulled Pork and Soho Special (this one is the way to go)



The bread is fluffy and delicious and the meat melts in your mouth. I am drooling just thinking about it.
You also get a choice of sauces, one spicier than the other. 
Even the fries are delicious, they have a nice blend of spices on it.

Check them out here....your taste buds will be very happy you did.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images