RUCHE WINTER WONDERLAND

Hello friends!  Happy fashion friday. If you look back into the archives of my blog, you will notice that I have a love aff...

Hello friends! 

Happy fashion friday.

If you look back into the archives of my blog, you will notice that I have a love affair with Ruche.
During my routine check up on their website, I came across their Winter Wonderland promo.


Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I am obsessed with white. My phone is white, I have more white in my wardrobe than I should, and I want my future car to be white as well. 

Well anyway. Here are my favourites from the Winter Wonderland collection.




If you like what you see, click here and shop till you drop.

What is your favourite item?






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images