TINK!

I have downloaded the new Photoshop CS5 trial version and wanted to play around with it, and this was the result!! I have loved the Peter Pa...






I have downloaded the new Photoshop CS5 trial version and wanted to play around with it, and this was the result!!
I have loved the Peter Pan story since I was a little girl. I honestly believed he was real (and still do) and that one day he would come to my open window and steal me away to Neverland. I love the idea of never growing old, of living in a world filled with pirates, mermaids and fairies.
As I got older I started to see some similarities in myself and Tinkerbell, not only because of the blond hair, but also in her mood. They say fairies are so tiny that they can only have one emotion at a time. I just love how mischievous she can be, but also how loving she can be. This is why I chose to dress up as her for Halloween one year, and my friend took this awesome picture.
I obviously tweaked it and added the sparkles, but now I really am like Tinkerbell, fairy dust and all.

Check out my Flickr account for more pictures like this one! The link is on my homepage, in the tabs above!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images