Love and Happy Birthdays

Today is my brothers birthday!! Wish him a happy birthday, he turned 20.My family and I went out to Mandarin to celebrate, and this is what ...



Today is my brothers birthday!! Wish him a happy birthday, he turned 20.My family and I went out to Mandarin to celebrate, and this is what I wore. It was so lovely outside that I found it necessary to wear something appropriate for spring, and my floral dress what the perfect item! Tomorrow I start the first day of my internship. I am soo excited but at the same time I am nervous too. Plus I am dreading having to wake up so early in the morning, I am not a morning person at all! However, this signals the first day of my life outside of school. Eeeek what a scary thought.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images