Living the high life

I'm back! As most of you who read my little blog know, I moved back to Toronto with my fiance last month. We arrived at the end of ...

I'm back!

As most of you who read my little blog know, I moved back to Toronto with my fiance last month.
We arrived at the end of April and have been super busy figuring out life here.

We found an apartment right away and moved in 2.5 weeks after landing.

We bought ourselves a huge red couch, an super comfy bed and some other essentials. Although we still have an extreme amount of stuff to buy, it is coming together, slowly but surely.

On Victoria Day weekend, we spent the evening watching the fireworks go off all over the city, from our balcony, with the most amazing view.



Below are some other views from our balcony.




We really are living the high life ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images