Lipsy Love

Hello Blog world!  It has been a super long time since I have last posted anything on here! I am living in London UK at the moment and hav...

Hello Blog world!

 It has been a super long time since I have last posted anything on here! I am living in London UK at the moment and have recently discovered the London brand Lipsy. They make the most flattering and sexy going out dresses I have seen in a while. I like that they are quite good quality, figure hugging, flattering and decently priced. I bought the dress below on sale for only 20 pounds! Bargain!!!

 It really does look a bit bad on the model, it looks much better on me :)

The link to their website is here.

Have you heard of Lipsy, which is your favourite dress of theirs?
















Source: lipsy.co.uk via Erika on Pinterest





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images