25

Alright, so I do not post too many personal posts on here but I figured this is something special. On May 28th I turned 25 years old!  My br...

Alright, so I do not post too many personal posts on here but I figured this is something special.
On May 28th I turned 25 years old! 
My brother and best friend organized a wonderful night for me that started off in complete darkness. No seriously, we ate dinner in pitch blackness at a Restaurant called O'Noir. Check them out if you are in the Toronto area. It was neat not being able to see what you were eating. The food was delicious and completely worth it. I panicked a little when we first went in and had to go back outside for a minute before heading back. Closing my eyes helped.

The rest of the night was spent at a club with yummy cake and drinks. I had too much fun!!

Here are some pics from the night. 

In front of O'Noir!




The pink roses my mom got for me, she told me that when I was born, my grandmother had filled the living room with the same colour roses and surprised my parents when they first brought me home. What a wonderful story.

What I was wearing: Dynamite Dress, Winners Jacket, Suzy Shier Bangles

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images