A Little DIY

In the spirit of the new year and new beginnings I have decided to add a little something to my room, and Voila! a DIY flower decorations fo...


In the spirit of the new year and new beginnings I have decided to add a little something to my room, and Voila! a DIY flower decorations for you door or room, or really anywhere you would like to hang it.

All you need is some string, sticky tack, old clothes hangers, the rustier the better, although it is really up to you and how you would like it to look and some cards or pictures. I chose to hang some pretty rose cards that I've had for a while now from Ikea. You can hang pictures, or postcards from travels, it is really up to you.

Here are the steps I took to hang my "Roses":

Step 1- Measure how long you would like your string to hang by choosing the begging and end point, in my case from one side of the door to the next.
Step 2- Cut the string and on each end wrap a good amount of sticky tack.
Step 3- Attach string to door
Step 4- Using the clothes hangers attach the cards or pictures to your liking
Step 5- Add a smaller picture or card to where the stciky tack shows on the door to hide it and VOILA! you have a beautiful and unique way to decorate your room.

What do you think? Would this be something you would hang up? Do you have any DIY ideas for decorating your room?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images