Lets Cuddle

I have caught a flu bug and it hit me pretty hard. I am sneezing coughing sniffling, all the unwanted symptoms of a cold. The only remedy is...

I have caught a flu bug and it hit me pretty hard. I am sneezing coughing sniffling, all the unwanted symptoms of a cold. The only remedy is to snuggle up in a blanket with some nice and comfy PJ's and a big cup of hot herbal tea. What better way to not only be comfy but also look super trendy (having a cold is not the most glamorous of things so why not at least look good) in these Anthropologie pajamas.

Warm

Warm by kya7 featuring hoodie tops

Mirah Tunic
$98 - anthropologie.com
Knit t shirts »

Winterlong Hoodie
$98 - anthropologie.com
Hoodie tops »

Ishtar Gate Cardigan
$78 - anthropologie.com
Cardigans »

Assemblage Cardigan
$68 - anthropologie.com
Anthropologie cardigans »

Your Time Tee
$58 - anthropologie.com
Cotton tees »

Lost Empire Loungers
$48 - anthropologie.com


Crossing The Blossoms Loungers
$48 - anthropologie.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images