Favourite Trends (Winter 2011)

There is an abundance of trends this winter, shearling coats, red skinny jeans, faux fur, etc. There are two that I have been obsessed with ...

There is an abundance of trends this winter, shearling coats, red skinny jeans, faux fur, etc. There are two that I have been obsessed with lately and have been trying to incorporate in my everyday style.


Recently I have been loving the grey and brown colour combination. I used to be a skeptic in the past and did not really like either colour separately let alone together. Lately however it has become and obsession, whether its because I like how the tones look against my skin or because they are such an odd match, I simply love it.


The second is my obsession with over-sized knits, be it sweaters, scarves, hats, gloves, I love it all. Unlike the above, I have always loved a good chunky knit, I mean who wouldn't especially during incredibly cold days. This season not only are chunky knits a must have but they have also become stylish and unique.

What are you favourite trends of this winter?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images